by Neil Bradley
"This is essentially a maintenance release from EMU 2.2. It is intended
only to fix a few problems, streamline operation, and add a few features.
Known Bugs and Incomplete Implementations:
"Have fun with EMU 2.3!"
- Partial flicker present. Sacrificed a bit of flicker for performance. Next major EMU revision will alleviate this entirely.
- Playing Space Invaders after each AVG game won't show up
- Asteroids and Lunar Lander do not have sound support.
- Space Invaders and Space Invaders II do not have sound support.
- Asteroids Deluxe and Battle Zone have partial sound support.
- Joystick support is not present.
- Space Invaders is playable, however the score doesn't count and the fleet stops firing at you after a while.
- Space Invaders Part II has this known bug: when you clear the fleet of aliens, there is no predicting what EMU will do next.
- Space Invaders Part II is fairly broken, and marginally playable. The same holds true for Space Invaders as well.
- High score is saved only in Asteroids and Asteroids Deluxe.
- Red Baron is unplayable, due to lack of joystick support.
- No way to insert coins into Battlezone (leave it in free play mode)
- No way to adjust volume, bass, treble, etc... with sound
- Some of the dip switches don't do anything. I need to debug this.
EMU for MS-DOS
EMU Compatibility List
- Asteroids Deluxe
- Black Widow
- Lunar Lander
- Missile Command
- Red Baron
- Space Duel
- Space Invaders
- Space Invaders II
. Arcade Emulators Index . Emulators Index . Front Page .
© 1997/1998 Archaic Ruins